NOTE： Maximum 3 cans per order
Product Description & Features
a2 PlatinumPremium Follow-on Formula: 6-12 Months
Specially formulated, nutritionally balanced milk powder that helps meet the increasing nutritional requirements of bottle or cup fed babies providing key nutrients tailored to meet the needs of growing infants over 6 months.
This formula is intended to complement the introduction of solids.
This exclusive formulation contains only the naturally occurring A2 type of beta-casein protein to the exclusion of the A1 type of beta-casein protein, which may help support your baby's natural digestion. It is also enriched with nutrients that may help support natural brain and eye development and may help support the natural immune system during development.
Directions For Use
1. Before starting, wash hands with soap and water and dry using a clean cloth. Clean the feed preparation surface thoroughly. Clean all equipment and utensils (e.g. feeding cup) in hot soapy water and then rinse thoroughly in clean water. Next, sterilise all equipment and utensils using a commercial steriliser, or by completely submerging in a pan of water and bringing to a rolling boil for 5 minutes (allowing all air bubbles to escape). Cover the pan until the feeding equipment is needed. If feeding and preparation equipment are removed prior to use, keep the fully assemble feeding cups covered in a clean place.
2. Boil drinking water in a pan or kettle. Read the feeding guide instructions on the product can to find out how much water and powder is needed. Taking care to avoid scaling, pour the required amount of water into a sterilised feeding bottle. The water should be no cooler than 70?C, so do not leave it for more than 30 minutes after boiling.
3. Using only the enclosed scoop, fill scoop and level off using the built-in leveller. Avoid compacting powder. Add the exact amount of formula specified in the feeding guide on this can to the water in the feeding cup. Always add 1 level scoop of powder for each 50mL of water. Mix thoroughly by shaking gently or swirling the bottle to dissolve the powder.
4. Immediately cool to feeding temperature by holding the feeding cup under cold running water, or by placing in a container of cold or iced water (make sure none of this water gets into the feed).
5. Check the temperature of the feed by dripping a little amount onto the inside of the caregiver’s wrist. It should feel lukewarm, not hot. If it still feels hot, cool some more before feeding. Feed your baby immediately (throw away any feed that has not been consumed within 2 hours).
If feeds need to be prepared in advance for use later, they should be prepared in individual feeding cups, cooled quickly and placed in the refrigerator (no higher than 5oC). Throw away any refrigerated feed not used within 24 hours. Re-warm for no more than 15 minutes, by placing in a container of warm water (make sure none of this water gets into the feed). Shake or swirl the feeding cup occasionally to reheat evenly. Check the temperature of the feed as above. Never use a microwave for any formula preparation or to warm-up feeds.
AVERAGE QUANTITY PER 100ML PREPARED FEED
Energy 310kJ Calcium 82mg
Protein 2.4g Copper 51μg
Whey protein 50% 1.2g Iodine 16μg
Casein protein 50% 1.2g Iron 0.99mg
A2 Beta-casein 0.41g Magnesium 8.4mg
A1 Beta-casein** ND Manganese 12μg
Fat, total 3.5g Phosphorus 59mg
Omega-3 93mg Zinc 0.61mg
α-Linolenic acid (ALA) 79mg Selenium 2.7μg
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 14mg Chloride 60mg
Omega-6 689mg Potassium 98mg
Linoloic acid 675mg Sodium 33mg
Arachidonic acid (ARA) 14mg
Galacto-oligosaccharide (GOS) 410mg Vitamin A 85μg-RE
L-Carnitine 1.5mg Vitamin B6 46μg
Taurine 6.4mg Vitamin B12 0.44μg
Choline 13mg Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 16mg
Inositol 5.9mg Vitamin D 1.3μg
Nucleotides, total 3.8mg Vitamin E 0.88mg α-TE
Adenosine ‘5-monophosphate 0.82mg Vitamin K 6.1μg
Cytidine ‘5-monophosphate 1.3mg Biotin 4.6μg
Guanosine ‘5-monophosphate 0.24mg Niacin (vitamin B3) 692μg
Inosine ‘5-monophosphate 0.52mg Folic acid 8.9μg
Uridine ‘5-monophosphate 0.91mg Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 415μg
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 180μg
Thiamin (vitamin B1) 76μg
Warnings and Disclaimers
Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles & teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill.
Infants over 6 months should be offered foods in addition to infant formula.